Effective: April 1, 2020
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information we collect directly from you
We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as when you open an account, place an order, ask to receive emails, contact customer service, or interact with us on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
• Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
• Account information, such as your username and password;
• Billing information, such as billing address;
• Optional information you may choose to provide, such as your social handles, makeup and color preferences, age range, gender; and
• Any other information you choose to provide, such as product reviews, responses to surveys or quizzes or to receive customer support.
Information about your use of our Services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the products you buy or express interest in.
Information we collect from other sources
We may collect information about you from other sources, including:
• Other users, such as through our e-gift card offerings. If you choose to purchase an e-gift card for someone else, we will collect information about your friend (such as a name and email address) in order to invite your friend to shop with us or send them their e-gift card.
• Third-party social media services. When you access the Services through a social network, we collect information about you from the social network in accordance with your settings on the social network. If you interact with us on social media, we will collect information about those interactions. The information we may collect includes your name and email address.
• Other unaffiliated third parties, including advertising networks, media monitoring companies, and publicly available sources.
Information we collect by automated means
• URLs that refer visitors to our websites;
• Search terms used to reach our websites;
• Details about the emails we send, such as opens, clicks, and unsubscribes;
• Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
• Details about your interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, referral activity, and which emails you may have opened);
• Information about activity in our stores, such as through closed circuit TVs for security monitoring or geofencing to identify traffic in our stores; and
• Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your Nutrazee account if you have one, the device you use to connect to our Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products and Services you request, to maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you (such as on our digital properties), and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
• Create and manage your online accounts and profiles;
• Communicate with you about our Services, including to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you;
• Complete the transactions you request, perform our contractual obligations, and use as otherwise anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship;
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
• Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews, to engage with other customers, and to post on social media;
• Offer contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs or other promotions;
• Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use the Services or third-party platforms based on your preferences, interests, purchasing history and browsing behavior;
• Monitor, audit and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
• Marketing via SMS, email, social media and other media channels.
• Carry out short-term activities and other internal uses related to the products or services you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us;
• Conduct internal research and development;
• Detect, investigate, and respond to security incidents and protect against illegal or objectionable activities, including the unauthorised use of the Services, and protect the rights and property of Jagzee Enterprises and others;
• Debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our Services;
• Comply with our legal obligations, including those required for you to benefit from the rights recognised by law, or any regulatory requirements or provisions; and
• Conduct or administer surveys and other market research.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: 4-1-834, Office no. 203, Level 4, MPM Mall, Abids, Hyderabad-500001, India.
WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED, TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of Razorpay.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as advertising, analytics services, SMS gateways, payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for services.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: 4-1-834, Office no. 203, Level 4, MPM Mall, Abids, Hyderabad-500001, India.